29oct11:00 am4:00 pmWorkshop - Fundamentals of ArduinoBegineer Workshop on Arduino11:00 am - 4:00 pm IST MakersBox - Delhi, D-181, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase 1Event Type :Paid WorkshopAge Group:Adults (16 years Old and Above),Youth & Family (6 Years Old and Above)
Arduino- a popular 'Open-Source Embedded Development Board'- uses sensors, actuators and an integrated development environment for developing different types of projects. The workshop will help students learn the principles associated
Arduino- a popular ‘Open-Source Embedded Development Board’- uses sensors, actuators and an integrated development environment for developing different types of projects. The workshop will help students learn the principles associated with Arduino hardware and software. Training emphasis is given to applied knowledge of the principles by exposing the students to live working projects.
Suitable for anybody looking for a jumpstart on learning the Arduino.
What we will do:
- Learn about the Arduino board components, different Arduino boards, shields.Setup the Arduino compiler on your PC.
- Blink an LED (Daft Punk Style)
- Begin coding, understand the basics of coding for Arduino, sketches, variables
, procedures, loops, conditio nal statements
- Use the serial port of an Arduino to communicate with the PC, serial (binary data transfer)
- Concept of analog, digital, PWM etc
- Using switches, potentiometers, se
- Complete challenge (completing the project on the task assigned)
- Arduino Compatible Freeduino Boards
- Screw Drivers, Sensors, Potentiometers, Switches
- Breadboards, Cables, and Tools
Please note Hardware kits will be taken back after the training programme. In case you wish to purchase a Kit, they are available for sale at our Maker Space.
Anyone interested in learning about Embedded systems, programming them and building Robots or Internet of Things projects should attend this. Attendees need to be 6 Years and above in Age and should carry their own laptops (Preferably Windows, but Macintosh and Linux Computers are welcome too). The computer should have a USB Port for programming. Software used for Programming will be installed on your machines and you should have rights to install the software. All software products used by MakersBox are either Open Source or Licenced for re-use.
Limits: 12 People Only
Online Portal: MakersBox maintains a password only Online Portal and participants will get access to this portal to see what was taught in the class, access to code and circuit diagrams as well as basic test related information.
Certificate: A Certificate of Attendance will be given at the end of the Workshop
Call us at 011.3958.5454 to know more.
(Sunday) 11:00 am - 4:00 pm IST
MakersBox - Delhi
D-181, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase 1
MakersBoxMakersBox Innovations Private Limited D-181, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase 1, New Delhi 110020